Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Facebook Chat List on the Left of the homepage????

Distracted!

I'm distracted by the most absurd thing in the world I can imagine of.

The chat list that appeared on the left of my facebook homepage.

As I observed so far, the friends showing there seem to be the people who I chat with the most, also the person who I (unintentionally) stalked him meanwhiles. It is pretty understandable if they are the friends who I chat with the most.

However, there is A PERSON who always be there and I, kind of, desirably don't want to talk to him. I can say I rarely chat with that person. But he is still at the first row of my list!

Distracted!!!!

So I really want to know what the hell on earth bring him to that position (where I have only the people who I feel comfortable to chat with), or at least, how facebook determine the people on that list.



Yeah, I cannot go over this question until I find out the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers