Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daily's affirmation

According to this clip







This little lady inspired me to do "daily affirmation" for every single morning. Yeah...I can say I'm woman type "too emotional" and "too sensitive" so I'm very easy to feel bad. I hope this affirmation would reminds me how precious the world I live.








Start with:


"I love my dad. I love my mom.": thank you for every good thing around me. Without your support, I don't think I would have great day and night like this moment!




"I love my sister"


I haven't talked to her for so long! I have tooooo many thing to update to her, including how fun I have here. ^_^



"I love my family": you know, Family is. Abbreviation for "Father And Mother, I Love You" but my family include other people such as my aunts and uncles too.





"I love my nice friends back in Thailand"


I do miss you guys and really want to have great time together again! Dear Book, Kwan, Pat, Ak, Alyin, Aim (in Thailand?--um...she is in Dartmonth), Por Kwang and other deer's family, and who I didn't mention here.  Keep in touch!



"I love my sweet friends here" :


As Helen said "I have a big family, and our family members come from around the world", I am so glad that I have another family in Hong Kong.  I laugh and smile million times greater than ever.  Thank you (upper row, left to right) Anhang, Carson, Stephan, Vinny, Adam, (middle) ChanChan, Helen, Lisa, me, (lowest) Nima, and Mel, Amy, Jurius, Ien, and Korean guys and Singaporian guys and local students.




"I love everything around me": specially, meals...and such a cold weather here. Even I feel so cold when I walk to school but I still enjoy cooling time than raining.  Oh! I forget to say love to my bed too.





"I love the most beautiful living creature in the world"  ^_^



 "I love myself" ^_^



"I love my hair": recently, my hair fails a lot and I'm so afraid that I would be bald soon.




"I love my (short) height"
Actually I have no reason to love my height. By the way, I don't want to get more height or be any taller...maybe because I'm too lazy to work out or drink more milk.



"I love my "What???" ": This one I have no reason to love it too. (-_-'')  I can say I feel annoying myself when I don't know what my friends are talking about.  Most of them come from US (half world apart from my hometown!) so we have different culture and...even I read a lot of textbooks, I still have a problem to understand some words such as "suck(v)", "sexting", "da fei ji", or "dick".



" I love my stupid": I feel like I'm 1000x more stupid than when I'm back in Thailand (maybe I am but I don't realize it).  When I study here, I need to learn programing (such as Matlab, PSPICE), some of them I don't even heard before.  Be it's kind of fun and I love it!  (Thanks Adam for your kind advise).



"I love my clever": Only thing that I'm so proud since I was young.



"I love my acnes": even I love them a lot, but I prefer to get rid of them out of my face....dammmmmmmmmmn





So so so, NOW I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers