Thursday, March 3, 2011

My private year plan (at the age of 22)

Seeing China's Technology year plan which is recently announced is the inspiration for me to create my own life plan. I try my best to forecast what might be happened during my life in next half a century from now on based on what I have now.

By the age of:
22: two papers/conference per year (at least one)
22: graduate bachelor degree
23: Europe with HKUST Student Exchange Group
24: graduate master degree, by this age I would have 6 papers to list in my resume
27: some small some small businesses regarding science and technology
29: graduate Ph.D (now I might need to consider not only the quantity of my paper, but also the quality)
30: marry (hopefully) : I intend not to marry during studying time, I don't want to carry my baby to hazardous place like lab, and wish to spend full intention to my family. 
30: post graduate
35: Nature/Science
36: Asst Professor
.
.
.
.

There is fews list of thing that I want to do

I have not much idea about the life after this. I know this is hard road, but I already decide to walk in this way. Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers