Sunday, February 27, 2011

How dare you can call the US the land of liberty.

Why US people can't grow the plants on their terrace?
--Have you play "Plants vs Zombies"? You and Mr.Dave (your nice neighborhood) might be charged more than you can earn for all of your life for California's decorative plants tax.


Mr.Federal are trying to attack this house for plants tax.


Why US people need to pay tax for pet adoption?
--cat? dog? what if I want to adopt cute guy in my house? Ops.
Anyone's interesting in Cat Maid? (from: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365056)



Why US people pay extremely expensive cost for call?
--The price in Thailand (and Hong Kong, I swear) is never go above 20cent per minute for national wireless phone call, but US's can do! Also receiver needs to pay for pick up call...and when it go to message box, automatically charged. So friendly phone providers.




Why US people pay for public parking?
--which I have never ever seen in Thailand. Police never arrests me unless I park in prohibited area.


"NASA space shuttle is reported to pay $1.25M for parking tax" (source of picture: NASA)




Americans are teaching their people to be smart at calculation.
--3 times a day, right after the meal, Calculate the 15% mininum tip that you need to pay. Why don't you just include it in the price of meal???





Believe me, in the future, you might need to pay tax for pregnant, give birth, send child to school, graduate, date, engage, marry, fired, hired, die, breathe, or even have 'individually entertainment on your bed'.





Speak frankly, I don't have any intention to criticize any certain people or organization specifically. I'm just too depressed from the Federal income tax refund thing that I'm working on.



Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_the_United_States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers