Monday, February 14, 2011

Technology of Love

Last last year, I read an article on National Geographic magazine, February issue (maybe), about science of love. And article begins with this photo (not exact):

Sorry, I don't know who you are, and I don't have any intention to ruin the romances of your wedding.

With an IMPRESSIVE caption: The groom is smiling fully of happiness since he is going to have a chance to reproduce his genetics this night.

This might be the main reason that I thought...maybe the Science and Love shouldn't come together. Or maybe the author just write it so straightforward, without any romantic feeling, so I'm going to represent the Science of love in another way. Here it is.


xxxx

Dear my Valentine,

How's your life going on? I haven't have a chance to talk to you that much, but please know that, in every of my breathing, if the device which be able to detect my thought in my breathe exists, all of my breath is only you.

However, the research about capture the people thought directly from our brain (via Electroencepthalogram, EEG) or through our breathe is still immature. So maybe what I could do is just trying to detect your emotion in our call. This speech recognition technology is already exist as the program to capture the mood of the customers using in Call Center, in order to analyst their feeling and mood in their voice. So maybe I could sense your emotion through your voice as well.

I can feel my heartbeat every time I think of you. You might not hear that, but there is the device namely Electrocardiogram (ECG) which can detect our heart beat signal. The frequency of my heartbeat increase significantly very time I think of you.


Many people says that there is a chemical signal from one person to another person, in order to express their feeling of love and passion, this might be the thing that we call Pheromone, or chemistry of love. One of research group in Thailand is going to develop the sensor to detect this chemical, hope it could sense my chemistry to you.


Another way to examine our love scientifically is to make the questionnaire and do some statistic interpretation. But how many question needed to describe our complicated feeling? I guess more than I can think of.


!@##%%^&*()_)(*&Y^TE



This blog is SO RETARDED! I can't writing this kind of blog anymore. If you want to know more information about mood/emotion sensing technology, please use the keyword that I provided above to search on google or elsewhere.

For the conclusion, I totally fail to merge Science and Technolgoy with Love. So let the Love floating around us like that. I don't want to interpret it anymore. (*cry*)



p.s. I'm not making fun of any person in this world, nah!  Happy Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers