Saturday, February 5, 2011

Entrepreneur's Daily Diary [1]

Thanks to my dear friend, Aylin, who reminded me that we have to write the summary about what we have learn in our class, High Technology Entrepreneurship (HTE), as the daily diary, more precisely, "weekly diary" since I have HTE class once a week. But I can say, this three hours lecture per week opens up my vision to the actual world a lot more than what I've learnt for three years in my Engineering School.


Week 1: 4 January 2011

I started my last semester with HTE class at Business School. How exciting! This is one and only one business in my university's life. So what is it about?

Entrepreneur: seem like we can conclude that everything good in this world is entrepreneur, but in my opinion, s/he is the one who can make the impact to the society (as big as global scale) with his business.

This is totally hit me, you know, my deep motivation for being a scientist and researcher is to innovate something that rock the world! Like when Edison lightened the world with his lamp...but only being researcher might not enough to move the capitalized world nowadays, so what is the hint for this answer, yeah, Entrepreneur.

HTE is about how to manage the high-en technology to become reality in business world. This is very cool in my view as the introduction tool of my research work to actual things, I don't want my research dies in lab or just a unknown journal. That is the main reason why I registered to this class, even I have no idea how the business's going at all.



Notice: the name "Steve Jobs" is mentioned about ten times in this class. Yes, I used iPad and my friends use either iPhone/iPod/Mac Books (or all of them). He is undoubtedly a god for tech and business world, even I heard that he might die soon from Pancreas Cancer. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers