Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Absurdity 2: English

The first English book I have read is so call General Chemistry textbook by Raymon Zhang when I was in grade 10. The second one is Atkin's Physical Chemistry textbook at grade 11. After that I always use English textbooks for study all the time.

Surprisingly, I haven't finished any English literatures in my life.

Vampire Twilight: I started with two pages, and never read it again.

Harry Potter: around 13 pages until the limit.

Some random business book: within five pages.


So I figure out, maybe I have to choose the topic relevant to what I'm interested. So I end up with John Gray's Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Haha, relationship.

And I finished it within 3 weeks, speak precisely, around 5 nights, excluding the time for Business Plan and Senior Project.


I like this book because of the atmosphere of love and intimacy in this book. I like the way the writer conveys the peace of love and power of understanding the different people. It could be used to explain not only the couple's relationship, but to understand your friends, your family, and general people.


And the most important thing is, I learn more about myself.



One thing to notice, the way of relationship in Western world is kinda different from that in Eastern. I can't definitely spot the difference, but it is nice to better understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers