Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Go Crazy: Jazz Dance

Just recently my friend (Nikki) has posted the clip from "So You Think You Can Dance" Season7. I am not a big fan of this TV show--most of the time I just watch youtube when they used the song that I like, such as this;

I really like the way they convey the content of the song (meaning, feeling, and emotion) via the choreography. First time I have listened to "Jason Duerulo's Whatcha Says", it is just a sadness, disappointment, and so gloomy. But watching this dance, it is not only the blue feelings, but also the beauty of it.

I thought it is season 6, I went through other shows in the same style, only the hip-hop is good, and other are pretty disappointing.



Now I'm looking through a new coming season, and I got this;

OMG!!!! I recognize some of this choreograph! It is Jazz Dance! Even the word "Jazz" might make someone confused with the modern Jazz, or Jazz song, but I could say what I mean is kinda different form--it is Jass in Latin ballroom dance.

Damnit, I almost forget a Latin ballroom dance class when I was at grade 7.


Until now, you might scream out loud, this is not your Latin Jazz, see, it is Cha-Cha! Okey, this might be my false. At the first sight it seems like Latin Jazz choreograph, but later I figure that the rhythm is Cha-Cha. Sometimes the Latin Jazz choreograph could be used here.......


Okey, this is my very old knowledge and I don't think it is 100% precise.


End this half entertain-half educated blog with this;



Loren is crazy hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers