Friday, April 22, 2011

It is unexplainable by Science

I'm science-oriented person, but please listen to the story that JUST happened to me today. It is something that unexplainable, thing that you called coincidence, or whatever, it is so amazing and already happened to me.


During a nice morning under damn hot sunshine of Bangkok, I walk to the school as usual. Accidentally, a random guy comes to greet me by his Indian accent English. I don't know who he is. Maybe he is just a foreign who lost his way.

"Your face is pretty, but you concern too much on friendship, or relationship. And it doesn't really matter to you."

.......What?........No clue what he's talking about. It's true that I'm kinda over thinking person but does he read it from my face?

"Umm, I'm thinking about my work." Truthfully, I'm thinking about my research project report.

"Oh..oh...you do. Do you know the (some name of the Indian God, not sure). He told me that you are going to get a good news within two-three days or within a week."

...And I'm going to have a final exam next week, such a good news...

"Please, come with me and have a seat. I can tell you more about the good news that gonna happen to you."


At this point I decide that this random guy has already crossed my safety line so I politely refuse him and leave as fast as possible. I meet my friend at the school and we discuss about this guy. Nothing important.


Until I come back home, and check my email inbox as always.

The Letter of Acceptance from the graduate school that I'm waiting for tooooooo long lies there!

It is already four months since I flew the application. Some universities, include Berkeley, already send me a mean regret letter a month ago. But now I've got it!



A good news comes, not three or four days, but within an hour.


Something that is Science fails to explain already happened to me, whatever it is, today is such a memorized day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers